Sunday 8 September 2013

An introduction to Nitro dimethyl terphthalate

We are a leading manufacturer of Nitro dimethyl terphthalate, a chemical that is widely known as Drug Intermediates and Pharmaceutical Intermediates. It finds its application in manifold pharmaceutical utilities and is manufactured in conformity with the global norms and quality standards. All our products are accessible at market leading prices and are available to clients in an efficient and reliable manner. Further, all our products are thoroughly checked using different quality control systems based on several parameters and are highly admired for its proper packaging, authentic features and for being highly efficient.

This acid is manufactured by ammonolysis of dialkyl nitroterephthalates. Terephthalamic acid is useful as an intermediate in the manufacturing of difunctional compounds and also in the manufacturing of polybenzimidazoles and aromatic polyamides. Nitro dimethyl terphthalate is used in Cetalopam Drug, pigment intermediates and also in the preparation of Anti Depression Drugs. This product appears off white, yellow crystalline in nature. The chemical compositions are proportionally arranged to acquire the desired product.

The other synonyms with which this acid is also known as includes;

  • NDMT
  • Nitro, Dimethyl ester
  • Terephthalic acid
  • 4-dicarboxylate, 5292-45-5
  • Dimethyl 2-nitrobenzene-1
  • Dimethyl 2-nitroterephthalate
  • Nitroterephthalatedimethylester
  • Dimethyl nitroterephthalate

Chemical Properties

  • Molecular Formula: C10H9NO6
  • CAS No. 5292-45-5
  • Molecular weight: 239.18156
  • Melting point: 73 to 76 degree Celsius (lit)
  • Purity by HPLC: 98.5 Min
  • Density: 1.272
  • DMT: 0.5% max
  • Water solubility: Nitro dimethyl terphthalate is insoluble in water

The chemical 5-Nitro salicylic acid compounds are highly purified which are utilized to attain high quality products. They form to be of great commercial value and are appreciated for their optimum quality which is as per the International standards. With the advancement of technology new and innovative ways of preparation of the chemical has improved the quality substantially. The molecular properties of such chemical substances are used in various manufacturing applications which are recognized in the global platform. Health and safety measures need to be taken during the preparation of the chemical. Stringent administration is implemented during the preparation of the product. Laboratory checks are conducted before being released in the market which assures of a flawless product.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity and HPV, My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came across Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receive my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following diseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's ,Epilepsy,Cancer,HPV,Wart Remover,Ance,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Infertility, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete